DatacentrePricing.Com launches the new Euro Data Centre Trends subscription service - a unique up-to-date survey of Data Centres across 15 Country Markets in Europe.
Published: Mon 25 September 2017
DataCentrePricing.Com has launched the new Euro-Data Centre Trends subscription service, providing a complete up-to-date analysis of the key trends impacting the European Data Centre across 15 of the largest Country Markets. It uses unique information from the DataCentrePricing.Com database and is regularly updated.
Published twice a year, the new Euro-Data Centre Trends service provides complete analysis of the key factors for the 15 largest Data Centre countries in Europe including –
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland & the UK.
Each edition of the Euro-Data Centre Trends service is available in both a word and PowerPoint summary format. The key factors identified for each of the 15 Countries in each edition include –
- Pricing by each Data Centre Country market – by average rack space and m2 space rentals in Euro per month
- The cost of industrial electricity pricing by each Country Market – by kW Hour in Euro
- The spread of Data Centre pricing – from lowest to highest rates in each Country Market
- The amount of Data Centre raised floor space - in M2 for each Country Market
- The amount of Data Centre Customer Power – in MW for each Country Market
- The 22 largest Data Centre geographical clusters – in raised floor space by m2 (with city clusters with over 20,000 m2 of Data Centre space and above)
- The key new Euro-Data Centre facilities – introduced over the last half-year period by each Country Market
- A summary of the key trends across each of the 15 European Country Markets
The latest edition of the Euro-Data Centre Trends highlights the following key trends for Data Centres across Europe -
- The lowest priced Data Centre hubs in Europe - Poland, the Czech Republic & Italy remain the lowest priced Data Centre markets in Europe
- The highest priced Data Centre hubs in Europe - Switzerland, the UK & Ireland remain the highest priced Data Centre markets in Europe.
- The most competitive Data Centre markets in Europe - The spread of Data Centre pricing in Europe ranges from 2 times up to 6 times in each market (from the lowest to the highest market rate) – with the average spread per market being 4 times.
- The cheapest & most expensive power in Europe - Data CentrePricing.Com finds that Sweden & Switzerland have the lowest industrial power costs - and Italy & the UK have the highest industrial power costs.
- The largest Data Centre country markets in Europe - The UK is the single largest Data Centre market in Europe, accounting for around 25% of all Data Centre raised floor space and power, followed by Germany and France.
- The fastest growth Data Centre country markets in Europe - New Data Centre raised floor space is being added at an annualized rate of up to 25,000 m2 in the UK market, but France, Germany and the Netherlands are each seeing rates of 20,000 m2, with Ireland and Sweden also growing at around 15,000 m2 per annum – from a lower installed base.
- The Key Data Centre geographical clusters in Europe – Increasingly it is the Data Centre cluster that drives innovation fostering a larger ecosystem. The largest Data Centre geographical clusters include the London/M25, Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam, & Dublin areas.
- The Key new European Data Centre developments – New Data Centres are being launched in 10 out of the 15 European Country Markets surveyed – with a range of large Wholesale Data Centre facilities being developed to cater for cloud service providers such as the new Aruba Data Centre facility near Milan.
The DataCentrePricing.Com Euro-Data Centre Trends subscription service is to be published twice a year - in September and March each year.
About the DataCentrePricing.Com Euro-Data Centre Trends subscription service – The DataCentrePricing.Com Euro-Data Centre Trends subscription service is published twice a year (every March and September) and provides up-to-date information and analysis on 15 of the largest Data Centre country markets in Europe. It includes average Data Centre pricing, pricing spreads, space and power, industrial electricity costs, key geographical Data Centre clusters and new Data Centre developments. Delivered in both Word and PowerPoint format the Euro Data Centre Trends subscription service costs GBP £999 per annum - based on a single user licence.
About DataCentrePricing.Com – DataCentrePricing.Com is the Data Centre research arm of Telecoms Pricing, a London-based specialist international research consultancy providing Tariff Tracker services for fixed line broadband, mobile broadband & smartphone and other services. DataCentrePricing.Com publishes research on Data Centre markets across Europe, Africa and the Middle East and also provides Trend Tracker services for the UK & European Data Centre markets. More information about Telecoms Pricing can be found on the website at: www.telecomspricing.com. More information about DataCentrePricing.Com can be found on the website at: www.datacentrepricing.com.