to view the press release. Released:
1st July 2015 Number of pages:
225,185 charts and tables About the Report
The aim of the latest Data Centre Pricing in Europe report - 2015 to 2020 - is to provide a comprehensive overview of Data Centre Pricing across Europe from more than 750 Data Centre Providers in 24 countries (see coverage below for detailed list of countries covered.
Figure 1: A table showing the breakdown of the number of Data Centre Provider, number of facilities per Country market.
The 2015 to 2020 report differs from the previous 2013 report as it has been comprehensively updated with an extended 5-year forecast from the end of 2015 to the end of 2020. The new report includes Data Centres in Iceland for the first time and places more emphasis on Data Centre power (MW) as well as space, with a forecast for pricing per kW as well as standard rack space and per square metre pricing. The 2015 - 2020 report also includes the following updates:
- The main identified customer sectors driving Data Centre demand
- Existing revenue growth per occupied square metre of space
- Data Centre gross profit margin trend over time
It also provides more detailed analysis of trends that impact the Data Centre in Europe including the emergence of Cloud computing, SaaS (Software as a Service) and Managed Services. The report considers the main trends impacting both the Carrier-based Data Centre segment as well as the Carrier Neutral Data Centre segment. Geographical Coverage:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. Coverage per country.
For each of the 24 countries surveyed in the country section of the report TCL provides analysis of the following Key Data Centre statistics for each country which include the following statistics (as of the end of 2015) -
- The number of Data Centre providers and facilities
- The estimated total raised floor space (technical space) in square metres
- The average utilisation of space (per cent)
- Average price per standard 19” rack (Euro per month)
- Average price per square metre (Euro per month)
- Average price per kW (Euro per month)
- The range of pricing per kW and also the average bundle price – from 1 kW up to 6 kW per country (Euro per month)
- A full list of the data Centre operators covered in the report is provided
- Comprehensive coverage now including Iceland
- Extended 5-year forecast
- Only report in the market with comprehensive coverage
- Access to Research Analyst following purchase of the Report